every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fall colors... {Soo Locks - Abg. Zul & Kak Aida's Family}

We had a very relaxing weekend eventhough the weather was gloomy at times. However, we were happy that our place of destination wasn't raining and we were able to take a few group pictures... I'll be breaking up the fall color pictures into several sessions starting with Kak Aida & Abg. Zul's family. I certainly enjoyed their session very much. I was pratically laughing my butt off bila tengok perangai of all her boys, which made this session very natural and not over posinglah katakan. Thanks for being my models guys!! :)

This last picture is one of my favourite...

bg2


2 comments:

  1. CANTIKnya gambar Dayang.... BERBALOI beli lens baru tu yer... hehehe.... Memang akak geram masa photography session tu sbb bebudak tu tak tau diam! Tapi bila tengok the result, as you said lah - very natural! Nice! I like it very much! hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq...tq...nanti I upload gambar akak with your mom...terlupa nak upload semlm... :)

    ReplyDelete