every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 9, 2009

fall colors... {Soo Locks - Now Everybody Else}

Now group pictures...I completely forgot to take a picture of me with my hubby... :(

This blinded me for a bit...and it still does...
more to come...

bg2

2 comments:

  1. How about Adnan? Not a single picture taken for him?

    Beautiful sun flare. I got blinded for a sec just by looking at the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. got but group pictureslah...I don't know how I forgot to take a picture of me & him together..

    ReplyDelete