every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missing this...

It has been awhile since I last wrote in this blog. Not to say I have forgotten all about it but I missed updating it with pictures of weekend activities or something that I saw that was both awesome and weird at the same time.

I'm trying to make an effort to see things in a different way but is there really an endless way of seeing things? erm...for me to know...maybe I just need to be more creative and think outside the box.

This is the only picture I took in a loooong while. This was on the way to Lok Kawi ( I think that is how it is spelled) to a Ramadhan Bazaar. Wanted to take pictures of the place but it was heavily crowded with people buying food and kuihs. Maybe next year :)



IMG_9245


bg2

0 comments:

Post a Comment