every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 17, 2010

Strawberry Picking in Michigan...

I know....I know...strawberry picking during the winter?!! These pictures were taken early June, I just didn't have the time to upload them. And it is the very last strawberry picking for us. Just so sad. All the things that I loved to do in the spring & summer I wouldn't be able to do again next year. Anywho, enjoy the pictures. :)

me

straw4

straw2

straw3

straw1

straw

bg2

0 comments:

Post a Comment