every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 6, 2010

You & Me...

We went to look at the Riverside Receptions Etc. ( http://www.riversidereceptionsetc.com/) for their wedding reception and may I say, the place is absolutely beautiful. Perfect for a garden wedding. We also took the chance to take pictures...well mostly their pictures...

bg2

4 comments:

  1. Dayang!!!

    This is so amazing and beautiful. We love it! Thank you very much!!!!

    Tajul & Tini

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome...tgh2 tensen cari flight utk kucing...I did your photos...I glad you guys liked it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayang memang ada talent! You should proceed dlm bidang ni la Dayang... hobby yg boleh mendtgkan duit!

    Aida Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  4. tq2 K. Aida...tak tau lagilah...ni mmg hobby yg I suka yg boleh release tensen.... :)

    ReplyDelete