every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Warren Dunes, MI

Some pictures that I took during our picnic at the dunes... although the heat was unbearable, the wind gust was overwhelming, we all still enjoyed ourselves. It was so hard for us to eat since the wind keeps adding extra sand in our food, our drinks keep spilling over, but all was fun. Next time I would bring duct tape to hold our food down while we eat. :)
bg2

2 comments:

  1. Guess what? None of the pictures taken with my camera have me inside. I'm happy to find some here :)

    ReplyDelete