every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

not much done...

I have done nothing today or yesterday...can't wait for the weekend to come...I was thinking, I know, it's dangerous when I start thinking, but I'm really starting to love photography...and everyday I would search blogs on tips on improving my techniques...what do you guys think so far? Have I improved from the last time...well, if you look at my other blog (lifeatsimpletown.blogspot.com), I say, I have. I think... :) and I haven't update that in a long while...haven't have time for cooking and trying out new recipes lately...I guess now that I have decided to go home in less than a year, I want to enjoy every moment of it...

2 comments:

  1. go home then..you have been saying that like every year..ahaha..and happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am...that's y I said that I'm bored!! and thanks...so what do you think of my pics?

    ReplyDelete