every moment counts...

This photoblog is a collection of my favourite photos...this hobby of mine was just a...let's take a photolah for the sake of it in the begining to something that I have become very passionate about...

I love capturing that moment in time that would last forever. I hope everybody enjoys it as much as I have taking it.

Slider

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcoming Alesya

I know this is long overdue but better late than never. A joyous welcome to Alesya. May your life be filled with love and happiness.





p/s Click on *scrapblog* located on the bottom right-hand corner to view in full size.

2 comments:

  1. thx u sooo much 4 da such wonderful entries bout Alesya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome...nanti kalau ada masa, I nak minta video yg Alesya gelak hari tuh...

    ReplyDelete